- CLASSIC, if you need your hands to be dry and have a LIGHT GRIP
- SENSITIVE, if you need your hands to be dry and have a LIGHT GRIP but your skin is prone to irritations. It is slightly moisturizing.
- STICKY, if you need your hands to be dry and have a STRONG GRIP
- DRY, if you need your hands to be dry and have extra FRICTION -> Not recommended for Aerial Sports because it does not contain grip.
Our gels have a unique formula. Chances are you have never tried anything with that consistency before. Follow these simple rules:
- Clean and dry well your hands before applying
- Apply on your palms and spread evenly
- Once spread, don’t keep rubbing, allow it to dry for 15-20sec
- Now you are ready to train!
Note: Your skin is not used to this consistency so you might love it at first or you might need a couple of weeks of training before getting used to it. So, play with it, learn what’s the right quantity for you in order to avoid reapplying… then you’ll become a proper monkey! 😀
We are the only company using this premium packaging for this kind of goods. Why? Because it is very expensive. So, what are the benefits?
- Protection from excessive exposure to air provides your liquid product with a longer shelf life
- The vacuum dispensing effect draws up a disc and dispenses the product out of the bottle. Creating less liquid waste
- The liquid contents are dispensed via a metal free path, preventing the risk of oxidization
- Airless containers can dispense equally well on their side or upside down due to the vacuum dispensing system
We are a young chemical company, specialized on making grip aid solutions. We invest most of our time in our R&D lab creating new formulas and improving the already existing ones. We take care of the whole production process so that we can always guarantee that only high-quality ingredients are used to produce our products.
Shipping (Poste Italiane): 5,90€ – free for orders above 59€.
Italy, San Marino, Vatican City.
Shipping (UPS): 9,90€ – free for orders above 99€.
France, Monaco, Germany, Denmark, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Spain (but Canary Islands, Ceuta e Melilla), Austria, Croatia, Finland, Northern Ireland, Sweden, Slovenia, Greece, Hungary, Czech Rep., Poland.
Shipping (DHL): 12,90€ – free for orders above 99€.
Cyprus, Estonian, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Malta, Slovakia.
Shipping (DHL): 19,90€ – free for orders above 149€.
UK, USA, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, Serbia, Canary Islands, Island, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Faer Oer Islands, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein.
Shipping (DHL): 34,90€ – free for orders above 169€.
China, Japan, South Korea, Egypt, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapur, Sri Lanka, Thailand, India, Indonesia, United Araba Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Brunei, Philippin, Groenland.
Shipping (DHL): 37,90€ – free for orders above 169€.
South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Israel, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Bolivia, Belize, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Republica Dominicana, Dominica, El Salvador, Panama, Honduras, Bahamas, Virgin British Islands, Virgin American Islands, Cayman Islands, Macao, Grenade, Trinidad&Tobago, Bermuda, Curacao, Martinique, Guadalupe, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts, Saint Vincent, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Martin, Saint Lucy, Guam, French Polynesia, French Guyana, Suriname, Guyana, Haiti, Barbados, Aruba, Anguilla, Antigua, Maldives, South Arabia, Qatar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Fiji, Samoa, American Samoa, Bangladesh, Taiwan, Micronesia, Montserrat, Nevis, Oman, Pakistan, Palau.
Shipping (DHL): 49,90€ – free for orders above 199€.
Réunion, Saint Helena, Cook Islands, Falkland Islands, Salomon Islands, Seychelles, Marianne Islands, Marshal Islands, Mauritius.
*All shipping costs extra-UE do not include import duties because they depend on each country’s regulations, in case there will be any you will be responsible for them
Your parcel is usually processed the next business day after you place your order. The shipping usually takes 2-4 business days (within the European Union area). If you are from an extra-EU country, it could take little longer according to your country custom release time.
Sure! If you are a shop or studio owner, please contact us and we will provide you with all the information.
Please find the link to subscribe here and remember you’ll get 10% discount off your first order!
Don’t worry we won’t saturate your inbox with hundreds of emails, just some interesting articles and exclusive deals to make the most out of your training!