Date el tiempo para nutrirte
5 tips to improve your Sports Nutrition
Therefore, today we share with you 5 tips to improve your diet:
- Invest in a good thermal backpack – it will help you transport your food and keep it at the right temperatures.
2. Plan your meals for the week and cook them on your day off. You can separate the portions or freeze a portion for later consumption.
3. Include super foods in your daily diet: chia seed, spirulina, oats, turmeric, ginger, blueberry, spinach, and green tea. They contain vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in concentration, helping to improve your energy levels.
4. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. On days of intense training, you lose fluids due to sweating, it is important to replenish them to avoid dehydration.
5. Include fruit, yogurt, or protein bars before or after training to help replenish spent calories and recover amino acids.